Update on Mika!

Well, she is doing well, very well, although I can't bring her in, but if I catch her in labor, I am going to bring her in, and make her a nice comfy spot for her in my room. Although she is not allowed to come in. But she is eating well, getting big, and trying to find a place to have the kittens, away from Hershey. lol. I am going to try, and keep him away from the doghouse, so she can have the kittens there, I may put him on his chain, when he is outside. Until her kittens are old enough to fend for themselves. But this is why I want to bring her into my room. But, she is doing well overall. And I have $20, so far. :) From Christmas. I just need to find a clinic for her, to get her spayed. Well, thats all for now! She has gotten bigger from the pictures, and does not like to be held a whole lot anymore. :( Oh well, I just hope she is healthy, I know we need to get her to the vet, but, not enough money in my $20 to get her there, I wish I had a job.. A job that gets income, and all, I am not allowed to work at all. :(

Lizmo

Water Junkie
You can't babysit? That will pay atleast 15-20 dollars a job depending on how long you stay and what kind of kids they are ;)

Hope all goes well with Mike. Not sure if I agree with what is being done, but I hope all works out.

I know, but, I will keep everyone updated, you can't really over rule your parents though. And I don't think I would be able to get rid of her before she has her kittens, because people wouldn't want the kittens. Ya know what I mean, but, I will keep everyone updated with everything, just to reassure everything is ok. :)

Parents, are untrainable. lol, and I have to concentrate on my grades instead of a job. Thats why I can't get a job. Until this summer, maybe.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Thanks for the update. . .I really hope she has no complications. . .:(

me too. :( She is strong, and I don't think she will, but anything can happen, I will be sure to keep you guys updated.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
and I have to concentrate on my grades instead of a job. Thats why I can't get a job. Until this summer, maybe.
That's understandable. And I do too, and the thing about babysitting is it's not a real "job" I do a lot of mine over the weekend. ;) Just some thing to think about.

true. :p If my sister would pay me for watching my niece and nephew, then that would be awesome, but she can't, so she gets it for free. I'll try to do babysitting. :) I can handle it.

~Tucker&Me~

I feel for you Spirit.

Best of luck and hope it all turns out okay.

I know you are doing the best you can...

~Tucker

Julie

I am back again.
I have a suggestion...Get a cardboard box close it up tape it shut.... Make a small hole for mama cat to get into it... Fill it with some straw or blankets..
Find a safe spot to put it... maybe on top of something under shelter...a shed, a porch, and I say on top of something so Hershey can't bother the kitties. At least that way she will have a safe place that you can still reach the kittens.... If not she may have them somewhere will you will not have access to them...

Great Idea Julie! :) Thank you. hmm... where to put it.. where to put it... I could put it in the kennel, or Hershey's old doghouse, but she probably won't go in there. I don't know where to put the box.. I could put some cardboard around the doghouse, and make it so, only the momma cat can go in. And no fat puppy heads. Thanks for the idea Julie! I will get more pictures of her belly tonight, and just of her! :)

Members online

No members online now.