Who said that was for you?!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
How did this happen?!

Riot.. somehow knocked over my air mattress(that I use to swim with Riot hehe cause the water is COLD to swim in lol) anyways, he knocks if ott my futon(behind it) and then decided it wasn't comfy enough without his fluffy bed to top it off..

I woke up hearing all this noise, peer out my door to see Riot trying to get comfy on top of it, I grabbed my camera quickly to get some shots!!

I'm still stunned that he managed to do this.. on top of NOT popping the air mattress!!! I wish I had gotten some pics of him moving all that crap around though lol That would have been priceless!!

*still speechless at his efforts lmao* The air mattress is now deflated and in my closet so he doesn't take it again..

mojozen

bullie lover
When I was growing up I had a Lhasa poo mix (11lbs), who would steal all the throw pillows in our family room (generally about 6) and pile them one on top of the other on top of the couch cushions. Then he'd very carefully climb up to the top of that pile of cushions and curl up into a tiny ball. My mom called him the Prince and the Pea... ;)

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
LMAO thats too funny Mojo!! lol

Dogs are hilarious sometimes!! lol

Riot is a smart boy, sometimes too smart for his own good though!! LMAO!!

Members online

No members online now.