The most favorite picture of your dog EVER

Bolerame

Bolerame Boxers Reg'd
Magic at 4 months of age.

Our beautiful Borzoi puppy, Laureate The Colour of Magic at Bolerame. Magic will enter the show ring next spring (2016)

Bolerame

Bolerame Boxers Reg'd
Thorin at 4 months of age.

Bolerame's Thorin Oakenshield showing in Baby Puppy at 4 months of age.

Bolerame

Bolerame Boxers Reg'd
Our beautiful Honey (Ch.Bolerame's Arwen Evenstar) the day that she was awarded "1st Award of Merit" at the 2006 Boxer Club of Canada National Specialty. So proud of our beautiful girl and there isn't a day that goes by that I do not miss her terribly.

dogsdb37

For Phoebe, this is my favorite picture to date. I have lots of actions shots, and other good pictures..........but this one just shows her serenity. Her joy in the very simple act of soaking up the sun while sitting on my picnic table. Something she enjoys with such gusto. She just looks at peace with the world :)
Nice Picture

JakeFizz

This is our Pomeranian/Lhasa Apso mix breed, Nicky. It’s always a bundle of joy, waking up next to this cuddly creature. My wife is more enthusiastic of him than I am, buying him various pet toys, one of those cooling dog beds, a pet stroller, etc. It’s like having a baby once again, but this time, more playful, hairier, and definitely has four legs. Such a blessing!

Members online