Burning my passport and staying in London forever

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Lol just a thread to declare my undying love for all that is Great Britain.
(but yea, I will be coming back eventually haha I've just extended my stay for a bit)
Oxford has some AMAZING graduate programs that have pricked my interest and I'm having such a lovely time so I figured why come back to Miami early just to die in the heat? lol

I am seriously considering moving over here and that's very exciting.

I'm not sure about law school. I'm confused and unsure sooo my family suggested that after I finish my bachelors.. I do grad school, get a job, do some exploring/soul searching and REALLY figure out what I want.

It just feels..right. I dunno. This is the craziest thing I've even THOUGHT about doing lol but I figure.. law school will always be there. What is the harm is taking a bit of a detour to figure out if it's really what I want?

Not sure why I made this thread lol just an update of sorts and was really excited

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
that is so cool Fran , I hope you get to stay as long as ya want. Dont go to law school if it is not THE thing you want to do , You are young with many options that a lot do not have , so use them to there fullest and enjoy it , but i will have to say , buy a freaking camera and use it (and share here!), i have always wanted to see the sites and since you are there , well i could live vicariously thru you! lol I hope your Detour is as fun and eye opening as it sounds!

Saeleofu

I am seriously considering moving over here and that's very exciting.
My brother and I are considering this, too, but we have yet to visit (visiting in 4-5 years when we're both done with school, though!), so we can't really make any decisions until we know if we'll actually like it there.

How long are you staying? You know, The Doctor Who Experience opens in Cardiff on July 20... ;)

And for the Gif Queen, relevant to leaving the UK

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Yup, you're right, law school will always be there should you decide later that's definitely what you want to do! Sounds like a hell of a plan to me.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Glad you are having a wonderful time -- best of luck! :)

Members online

No members online now.