Technically NOT new, but really am :)

JoJoGal

Hi all. I actually joined this forum in 2006, so my account page tells me. I must not have saved it to my bookmarks and totally lost track of it.

Anyway, I have four dogs now (no more, I tell you, No MOre! LOL)

My oldest is a yorkie named Toto, 8 years old, born Oct 8, 2000, who I rescued from a hoarder who rescued her from a puppy mill... almost ran out of breath on that one. I have only had her about 2 months, a little over that now.

My second oldest, is actually the first one I got after my precious Rocky passed on. She is a light cream/beige chihuahua, kinda big at 9 pounds normal, but ballooned up to 12 after being spayed (I am working on it). Her name is Penny. Her birthday is May 21st, 2005

My next one, is Penny's son, born Aug 12, 2006, and somehow got the "tiny" gene... he is only 4.8 at his heaviest. He is so adorable, he kept a puppy face and eyes, and I just adore him too much! He is my fifth appendage... LOL, always always always on some part of me. His name is Buck.

My youngest, is also the biggest. She is half Golden Retriever/Chow Chow. It is funny how the chow (dad) was tan, and mom, of course Golden, and all 8 of her puppies came out pitch black with no other color at all on them. She is so darn smart, she keeps me busy teaching her new things and giving her "jobs" to do. She was born Dec 19, 2008. And her name is Milli(on).

*Catching the drift of their names yet? :rofl1: *

I am very proud of all my babies. My chi's are so a-typical: they love absolutely everyone! They have never been hit, chased by me or anyone, so they know no fear of new people. Sit down on my couch and you will be the ledge my 2 chi's sit on as long as you stay there... HEH. Oh, and watch out for the littlest one... he french kisses and does it before you know what hits you. He is really very adept at that... sigh, and LOL.

It only let me upload 2 pics, the first is of Penny at 11 weeks old, and the second one is of her son, Buck at almost 3 years old... he loves soaking up the sun!

Attachments

Thracian

Hello and welcome! Glad you've joined us (again). The pics are so cute! I hope you'll post others as well.

Members online

No members online now.