do u guys remember me???

mamamia

hello all. i used to be a member here. i was married at that time and i had a minpin and a rottweiler. we got divorced, and he kept the pets :( long story. anyways....i'm back. and now have a 2 yr old German shepherd named "dakota". i missed u all. i didnt hav a computer, basically he left me and the kids with nothing. but now im back on my feet, and everything is good. so here i am....
~Mia~
p.s. i used to be "luv_my_dogs"

T

tessa_s212

I don't even know if I was a member during the time you were here, but sounds like a rough situation. :(

Anyway, welcome back. :D

mamamia

i remember oc_spirit, smkie, saje, ugh.... the one with the pug...and a few more i cant think of right now. oh yeah juliefurry...

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I'm sorry about your past situation..and glad you're back on your feet. :)
Welcome back to Chaz! :)

mamamia

juliefurry, barb04 oc_spirit, the one with the pug....smkie, uhm and i cant think of any more. bubba..the grama ;)
ok double post...sorry didnt think it posted:D
ooops i forgot renee..sorry ;)

bubbatd

So glad you're back !!!! Sounds like you've had a hard road to hoe !!! Need pictures now !!!

Sorry to hear you and the kids have been having a rough time. I'm pretty new hear but I wanted to say welcome anyway sooooo......

WELCOME!!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
YEAH You're back! I always wondered where you went off too! I'm glad things are looking better for you now and you are the kids are back on your feet again.

Saje

Island dweller
Of course we remember you :) Glad you're back. Sounds like a really rough patch but glad you are back on your feet.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Yes, I also remember! I'm sorry you had such a hard time, but it's good seeing you back. I remember you were going through quite a roller coaster of trouble at the end, but I'm glad you landed on your feet.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I remember you! A lot of us have wondered in passing how you were doing and what you were up to. I'm glad things have smoothed out for you!

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm so glad you're back with us. I'm glad to hear you're back on your feet. There is a life after divorce (I know). I'd love to see a pic of your dog.

Members online

No members online now.