Canine Communicaters

bubbatd

I've have a friend that calls her's at least twice a month for 10 years !! Really weird !!

Melissa_W

I agree with everyone else, it's a bunch of crap. Almost as bad as that John Edwards guy.

bubbatd

Hey, my friend does it by phone !!! Can't even see the body language ! Pays a heavy price too !

Jynx

funny this should be asked, I resorted to one last weekend and tho I will freely admit I think "alot" them are full of it,,you may be surprised (as I was) when you find one that throws info at you that they have absolutely no way of knowing. Not 'general" stuff either,,specifics. I'll try not to get to lengthy but this was my experience..I came across her thru a friend at a dog show last weekend,,spur of the moment, I said what the heck..I have never seen this woman before, and she doesn't know me,,when I went to get my aussie, I told my friend "do not tell her one thing about my dog"..I know she didn't..

I came back and said "you tell me about this dog"..Keep in mind I've been having alot of medical issues w/this dog for months, however, structurally, physically she looks and acts in perfect health..The first thing the woman said was "her front hurts"..(TRUE) she had just refused every stinken jump in our 2nd agility run , the woman was NOT in my ring, there were over 500 dogs there,,no way could she have singled me out prior..she told me Jynx(aussie) didn't know what was wrong w/her either but wished I'd figure it out (HECK YA LOL) that she felt like her nerve endings were on "fire" sometimes,(lupus shes tested high for) had "hot" areas on her spine sometimes (went to chiro week before, she had hot areas on her spine),,two toes were "funky"(TRUE, chiro says she has "trick" toes) the dog told her she wanted me to give her "oil" as in salmon oil but would prefer salmon skin, said I have access to that??(TRUE I work in a Fish Market,,did I smell? LOL)

I won't go on, but you get the idea,,I was pretty skeptical myself, until this specific woman told me these things..There is no way she could have known,,I could have been in there looking for answers for behavior, temperament, mental illness LOL..I did not open my mouth until the session was over..Coincidence? Maybe..but certainly a weird experience that I will not discount..

Jynx

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
About 3 years ago, when I was in college, I took the most enlightning and useful course I ever had in my life. It was called Pseudoscience. The whole class was about fake science passed off as real, including stuff like magic, quack medicines, astrology and psychics. The professor who taught it was in his 60s, and was acutally a magician and psychic in his younger years (that's how he paid for his education). He started off every class with a magic illusion and a psychic reading. His psychic readings were amazing: he told people about their conflicts with girlfriends/boyfriends, past accidents, and even stuff like the color of their bedrooms and specific names of people they have conflict with.

He never told us how he did it. He said that was because there are still practicing psychics and magicians in the world, and it was not his place to give out their trade secrets. He DID say that psychics have been practicing since medieval times, and that whole thing is completely fake. And even more intresting: psychics are still using the same methods for "mind reading" that they used in medieval times.

bubbatd

I must admit I've heard weird things from others too. My " friend " was going to contact hers again a few weeks ago as to whether her dog was suffering at all. She had just had her 13th birthday ...Eli's sister and the last of my last litter. I'll ask what was said.

Members online

No members online now.