Cross-country road trip

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
around twin cities area. im like 45 miles south of minneapolis and like 20 miles south of eden prairie. around shakopee area its a small town called jordan

SaraB

Whelp. Plans have backfired. This is all getting pushed back a couple of days. Those of you I made plans to meet up with, I'll be messaging you to reschedule/cancel.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh noooo! COME FASTER PUPPY

Let me know if you want to stop by here, I'm a few hours south of Chicago... or I could potentially drive up to Chicago and we could do a mini-meet there depending on the day!

SaraB

Oh noooo! COME FASTER PUPPY

Let me know if you want to stop by here, I'm a few hours south of Chicago... or I could potentially drive up to Chicago and we could do a mini-meet there depending on the day!
I'm still trying to figure out the trip back up north, can't decide if I want to make it in two days or three. We'll be staying in Lafayette, IN on the way down but won't get there until late at night. So I don't think we could swing it that way.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
I'm not a ton of help, but I did live in West Lafayette during college - let me know if you need input on places to stay or to run dogs.

SaraB

I'm not a ton of help, but I did live in West Lafayette during college - let me know if you need input on places to stay or to run dogs.
I stayed there a bunch of times for my KPA workshops. I try to only stay in places I know/have been to before otherwise I make the same mistake I did on my first road trip and stay in Gary, IN. :D

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
My husband grew up about two exits from Gary - whenever I'd go up to visit over breaks he was very clear to not get off on those exits, even if I'd missed a turn and just needed to turnaround. LOL

RD

Are you dead yet?
I didn't see where you said you'd be passing through, but if Ohio is on that list, I'm in a little crapshack town called Ashtabula, and Eve and I would love to meet you guys.

SaraB

My husband grew up about two exits from Gary - whenever I'd go up to visit over breaks he was very clear to not get off on those exits, even if I'd missed a turn and just needed to turnaround. LOL
I had to stop and pee in Gary once by myself. There were guards with huge guns at the gas station. I about peed myself just walking in.

Members online

No members online now.