Hyia's sick day company

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier

she isn't happy because she hears her friends outside, but has a cough and a temp and I am the big bad Mama that is making her stay in and rest. Grabbed the camera fast when I saw Sancho making her all better, he loves her so much.

MicksMom

Aww! Nothing like our furry nurses! Caleb spent all last weekend curled up on my lap because I had a cold that knocked me off my feet. Hope Hyia's feeling better!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
When I had a sinus infection that was making me cough like crazy Pepper came up and laid on my chest with her feet tucked under sort of and was standing on her hind legs. She had never done anything like this before, I think she was trying to help me stop. furry nurses are the best nurses. Sancho is very much in love with Hyia and Victor is so soft and warm he is like laying with a heated throw blanket. He just molds to you. Hy is just sick enough to have to stay in, but not so sick that she isn't totally miserable about missing the nice day outside. it's been a long one.

MicksMom

...Hy is just sick enough to have to stay in, but not so sick that she isn't totally miserable about missing the nice day outside. it's been a long one.
I feel her pain. As sick as I was last weekend, I was still PO'ed that I couldn't go out and play in the snow. And, of course, now that I'm better, all we have left is the piles from the snowblower.

Members online

No members online now.