Graduating class 2006 - aren't they something??

tempura tantrum

Shiba Inu Slave
Ooh I love the photos- what a good-looking group of students there!

I immediately started giggling after looking at the standard puppy. There's just something about his face that makes him impossible not to adore. Doberluv hit the nail on the head, he's just got great expression. I'd want to steal him too. :D

LOVE the gift bags too- your clients are very lucky to have such a thoughtful, caring instructor.

He was just the funniest pup. We'd be finished a competition and doing a few minutes of circle (chit chat), just sitting and calmly going over questions and homework and all of a sudden he'd jump up, spin in the air and flop back to a down position...with a big huff...then he's look as if he wondered what we were all laughing about.:lol-sign:
He just did the goofiest things but when it came right down to it he was poodle to the bone...such a little smarty pants. Everything he did, he added his own bit of pizazz..finesse. I just adore him...and all of them of course. Each one is so special and they all did very well in class. I AM very lucky!:)

bubbatd

I sent the Ten Commandments home with new pups too . That and the Dog's Plea . You're so special Dr2 !!

Members online