Gaining weight

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
Beulah eats a lot, but she doesn't seem to ever gain any weight. She weighs 61 pounds, but I just feel like she looks to skinny. Plus, I think her allergies might be back. She is constantly scratching and chewing on herself all the time. Looks like it's time for a trip to the vet.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Could be Cushings Disease?, I had a pony with Cushings and she would eat 6-7 times a day and never put on any weight! I hope not though! ALthough saying that it's easily controlable!

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
She doesn't act any different. She still runs and plays like she always has. Maybe she just runs it off. Who's knows. But we will be going to vet pretty soon to check on her allergies, so we'll address the weight thing then too.

Kharma is still very rangy and lanky. She was a year old January 19. How old is Beulah now? It could very well be just the stage of development she is in right now. Dogs do grow and develop very differently. Shiva was never the least bit lanky - she was square and a pudgy-pup, lol! Bimmer stayed thin until just this past winter when we finally got a bit of heavier muscle on him.

Members online

No members online now.