switching to Innova Evo!!!!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Ok I have FINALLY talked Mark into switching Hannah over to Innova Evo after MONTHS of arguing and begging and pleading. I have found a place that is about ten minutes away that sells it. $25 for the 13 pound bag isn't too bad either, if it lasts a month for her than it is well worth it. We are going to start switching her over next week, we're picking up a small bag of the stuff we have just switched her over to and we're gonna pick up a big bag of the Innova and start the transition. I am SO happy that we finally have the money to give her the Innova! Sorry had to do a little happy thread because I am just SO excited!!!

That's good news, Julie! You can probably just go ahead and switch her over. Just keep some canned pumpkin handy in case she has some loose bowels for a few days.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Renee750il said:
That's good news, Julie! You can probably just go ahead and switch her over. Just keep some canned pumpkin handy in case she has some loose bowels for a few days.

yeah I was just thinking about switching her straight, she usually does pretty good and doesn't have any problems! I think I am probably more excited than Hannah though:eek: . I don't know why but when I switch them over to better stuff I get all excited, I guess I'm just wierd:rolleyes: .

Balto

Not sure if this helps at all or not hehe, but

We have a couple of lab mixes 65lbs and 90lbs. we have been feeding them Evo for awhile now and they are doing great. We do see there teeth are dirty and they seem not to chew there food (rly rly small kibble size) So we have asked our pet store to order some New Innova Evo "Large Kibble size"

I'm hoping this will force them to chew there food and this should help there teeth and such.

So maybe look into the Large Kibble (seems your doggy is bigger then a lap pup)

Hopes this helps

OH its the same price too :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Yay for you and Hannah, julie! I bet she's going to love it!

balto, have you tried giving your dogs some raw bones to chew on? Larger kibble size will really only get the crowns of the teeth, where as the chewing action on bones gets just about the whole tooth. I do this for mine and their teeth are pearly white.

Mordy

Quigleyfied
Julie, that is great news! :)

Something to consider: depending on what you are feeding right now, it might be better if you transition to the reduced fat Evo first if possible, instead of going with the regular right away. The reduced fat Evo has 15% fat, which is more in line with traditional adult kibbles, instead of 22%. A high amount of fat in the diet is more likely to cause digestive upset and diarrhea etc.

Good luck! :)

Members online

No members online now.