My best friend was taken away

poochie

watzup_puppy_dog
For my 5th birthday my mum and dad bought me a puppy. It was a german shepherd and i named him Buster. I did everything with him and everyday when i came home from skool he would be waiting 4 me at the front door. I was 10 when my parents decided to break up and me and my mum moved into a small apartment until we could find another house. There was no backyard, just a porch that extended a bit from our room, we werent alowed to keep the dog inside so we had to keep him in that small erea. One day when i came home from skool i went outside to see him and he wasnt there. Mum was at work at the time so i rang her up and asked her where buster was. She told me she had given him to a family where he would be happier and not have to be locked up everyday. I was heart borken, i couldnt believe my mum would do something like that, but then i thought about it and that it was probably the right thing to do. You could tell Buster didnt like being locked up, no1 would, i just hated the fact i didnt even get to say goodbye, thats what hurt the most. :(

Oh, I'm so sorry. It's tough when your life gets completely rearranged and you don't have any say in it, and losing your best friend without getting to say good-bye is terrible. I'm sure, though, that your Mum was trying to make it easier on you, thinking it would be too hard on you to have to tell Buster good-bye. Sometimes they just don't understand, even though they try very hard.

my brother got attacked by his dog cause he was sticking up for our other dog
we had to give him away:(

Hopefully Buster has room to run and play now. I am sure he is missing you just as much as you are missing him... saying goodbye is always a hard thing.

Chazhound

Members online

No members online now.