A bit worried..

There are many dogs being sold online in the classifieds. I have taken notice that these dogs have the price range from $0-5...I have also noticed that there are a lot of them being sold by the same owners...Do you think these people are running a puppy mill? They claim they are in states such as NY, NJ, OH, CA, etc. when in reality when you e-mail them they claim they are on a christian seminar in Nigeria or West Africa...I feel they might be running a puppy mill and I'm so worried about all of their animals I just want to adopt them all. Do you think they may be running a puppy mill?

showpug

There are many dogs being sold online in the classifieds. I have taken notice that these dogs have the price range from $0-5...I have also noticed that there are a lot of them being sold by the same owners...Do you think these people are running a puppy mill? They claim they are in states such as NY, NJ, OH, CA, etc. when in reality when you e-mail them they claim they are on a christian seminar in Nigeria or West Africa...I feel they might be running a puppy mill and I'm so worried about all of their animals I just want to adopt them all. Do you think they may be running a puppy mill?
No, I think they are running a common scam. This is a typical money scam where they ask you to send a certain amount of money via Western Union etc for a puppy. and then they take your personal information. Steer clear! They aren't selling puppies, they are trying to get your information and your money!

No, I think they are running a common scam. This is a typical money scam where they ask you to send a certain amount of money via Western Union etc for a puppy. and then they take your personal information. Steer clear! They aren't selling puppies, they are trying to get your information and your money!
Ditto. Sounds more like a scam.. probably arent any puppies just pictures they use as bait.

Do yourself a favor and dont contact them.

Elissa

Oh it's funny because they asked for information and the money through Western Union. Aww your pup is adorable! I'm not even going to bother myself then because as I stated before they all claim they are on a christian mission.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.