Please talk me out of it!!!

Muttkip

LABRADERP!
I like NEED this collar and have been drooling over it since, Jackson'smom showed me it!

http://karmacollars.com/collections/large-dogs/products/the-legend

But how do I justify spending $70+shipping on a collar, when dock diving season isn't over yet and I have like 3-4 more events to go plus since Outlaw has a leg towards his title!

Help me at least justify it please, I'm thinking his first b-day collar maybe?

Bunny82

Help me at least justify it please, I'm thinking his first b-day collar maybe?
Justification? Let's see off the top of my head....A larger price tag means [hopefully] better quality and better made which means longer lasting and not needing to be replaced as often as less expensive materials that are of lower quality and wear out faster thus need to be replaced more often so while the initial cost is more you end up saving in the long run?

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Karma's do well in water..... ;) I know a number of folks who dock dive their dogs in them.

I find myself buying MANY fewer collars now that I'm into leather. If you wait for a Free Leash Friday you can get a leash, too, for that price, or if you wait for a holiday they often have 10-15% off sales. ;)

Karma collars are awesomeeee! Mine survived winter, pond water, foster-puppy teeth and more. It was only killed by a sound skunking.

Members online

No members online now.