lost dog...

Saje

Island dweller
I'm sitting in the office listening to the police scanner and this woman has called 911 because her dog is missing. She, understandably, is quite frantic but doesn't know of a shelter or other place to call at 8pm. So she calls the police and they ask if it has collar/tags - it doesn't. So they ask what kind of dog it is. I'm thinking some old lady has lost her shitzu or somehting lol. No, it's a bull mastiff. There is a bull mastiff on the loose in town. I find it amusing but I seriously hope she gets it back soon! I guess it's just kind of funny because I've never even seen a dog like that in this area let alone a loose one.

ok, maybe it's not funny. :rolleyes:

Saje

Island dweller
Did I mention the population of the town is about 2500. I could probably take a walk and find the poor dog. Maybe I will!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Do it Saje! Just be a bit careful, that's a big dog to startle and since they were bred as anti-poaching dogs...

Saje

Island dweller
In a bit. I must finish procrastinating first. Actually I don't know where it was lost. It might not have been in town. I wasn't listening at first.

Members online