So I suppose we're going to training. :)

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
I was out with my grandma today and we stopped by the mall because they were having the 'dog days of summer'. It was small, but there were some beautiful dogs! There was a girl there who looked like Mina but with a slightly longer coat (I was thinking aussie/golden). Anyways, they had a raffle with different baskets/prizes, now I'm not normally a gambler but all the money brought in was going to be split up between local shelters and rescues. So I decided, why not?

Long story short, I won three free hour long training sessions with a local trainer. So, Monday I'm going to call her and get more info, it should be fun anyways.

Oooh, and I found a beautiful summery martingale, it more or less made my day. :eek:

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Oh! I hope she's a good one :) I know you'll make the best of it.
I'm hoping she is too, she actually did a demo earlier in the event, but was gone by the time we got there. I think we'll be okay as long as she's more on the positive reinforcement side of things.

Last edited:

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
well, if she is good--you will get to learn some stuff--if she is not good---SHE will get to learn some stuff! ;) Now we need pics. of the new collar!

Members online