The Apology Video

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
thanks for the post. I just do not understand how people justify giving their dog up in most of those cases.
There is nothing in the world that would make me give up my dogs. unless maybe i had a kid that was very very allergic to dogs and would have to take constant shots and pills. but I dont plan on having kids....

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I agree dab, I would never give up any of my pets unless there was a major problem like a severe allergy. Heck, after I got Rascal I thought I was allergic to him I still wasn't going to give him up, he was going to stay and I would suffer

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
I used to have rats. I had them for seven years! I woke up allergic to the point it was dangerous. my eyes and throat would swell almost shut. I tried allergy shots, many pills, you name it! sadly I had to give my rattie boys up. Luckily it was to my mother who also has rats where they would get great care :)

Amstaffer

thanks for the post. I just do not understand how people justify giving their dog up in most of those cases.
There is nothing in the world that would make me give up my dogs. unless maybe i had a kid that was very very allergic to dogs and would have to take constant shots and pills. but I dont plan on having kids....
Ditto...but I would put the kid up for adoption ;)

I would only give up my dog if I was being put in a "home" and had no choice. I would live under a bride and hunt squirrels for food if I had to.

Members online

No members online now.