Bromance?

Kimma is still smitten, as well.

Two against one.

[more]

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Probably my favorite picture of Pentti EVER:

A GSD and his minions:

ALSO if you like this picture, I will be forever in your debt. It's to win 2 illuminated collars and 2 ID tags. All of which are totally needed around here (so I can walk around in my not well lit at all neighborhood at night without having to carry a flashlight to make myself seen, and also so that T will finally have an ID tag with my info for his stay with us):
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=460915620607073&set=a.460911930607442.110542.157789564253015&type=1&theater

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Love those pics... Oh god I easily walk 4-5 dogs at once at work... Sometimes it can be challenging though.

Finkie_Mom

Love those pics... Oh god I easily walk 4-5 dogs at once at work... Sometimes it can be challenging though.
Yeah, I could probably do all of them at once, but Bubbles is STILL a pain to walk at times so it's easier to just separate them LOL. I totally do prefer only 2 at a time, though haha.

I want to steal your GSD. Just saying ;D

And those dogs could be foxes. Actually i'd probably think they were foxes if I didn't know that there was a type of dog that looked like that LOL.

JacksonsMom

Lol, their show stoppers for sure. Pretty pups. :)

"Is the big one the mommy of the others?"

I can hear it now....

LOL, I cannot tell you how many times people ask this when me and my friend are in public with her two little yorkies (4lbs and 6lbs) and Jackson (16lbs). "Is he the daddy?" or "is he the mommy?" (if they don't pay attention).

Finkie_Mom

"Is the big one the mommy of the others?"

I can hear it now....
Actually, we've not gotten that yet. But people are super confused when I tell them that the Finkies aren't like immediately related to each other LOL.

I want to steal your GSD. Just saying ;D

And those dogs could be foxes. Actually i'd probably think they were foxes if I didn't know that there was a type of dog that looked like that LOL.
Hahaha well, he's not my GSD - just here for training :)

Oh yeah, we get the fox comment all of the time. I'm about to start just telling people they are :p

Lol, their show stoppers for sure. Pretty pups. :)
Thank you :)

BostonBanker

LOL, I cannot tell you how many times people ask this when me and my friend are in public with her two little yorkies (4lbs and 6lbs) and Jackson (16lbs). "Is he the daddy?" or "is he the mommy?" (if they don't pay attention).
Try taking a Berner and an Appenzeller puppy on a walk together. People practically *insisting* they must be mother and puppy. Despite the fact that the Berner was a) male b) neutered and c) a different breed.

People crack me up!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I am forever fighting people that no, Renegade is not the daddy, Harley is not the mommy, and Ella is not their baby. Just... NO.

Members online

No members online now.