Bear in action

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Some pics of the dog park with Bear I promised. They really aren't that great, but I like a few! ^_^

First what Bear LOVES to do the most.......

Obviously that's run. lol And another one:

Sniffing about:

And the size of the dogs she decides to pester/play with.....lol

***MORE****

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
And some of the second thing she loves to do.

waiting for her ball to be thrown:

"BOING"

She can really jump high! :eek:

*Few more*

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
SO last ones are right after her bath and she's all clean! ^_^

"what are YOU looking at?"

"don't look at me!"

She wouldn't look at the camera without getting right up next to me lol

Now she hides >_< lol

DONE.....

You know, there's something about her shape, especially her head and muzzle, and the way her body moves that makes me wonder if she doesn't have a good dose of APBT in there :) The way she looks directly at you, too . . . in her eyes.

She found a Chloe clone to play with!

Dbleichner

You know, there's something about her shape, especially her head and muzzle, and the way her body moves that makes me wonder if she doesn't have a good dose of APBT in there :) The way she looks directly at you, too . . . in her eyes.

Nope no APBT but her mom was Boston though. They have a pretty blocky head somewhat like a APBT but I think she got her dad's eyes he was a lab.

MicksMom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
You know, there's something about her shape, especially her head and muzzle, and the way her body moves that makes me wonder if she doesn't have a good dose of APBT in there The way she looks directly at you, too . . . in her eyes.

Nope no APBT but her mom was Boston though. They have a pretty blocky head somewhat like a APBT but I think she got her dad's eyes he was a lab.
Well, at least I know I'm not crazy :lol-sign:- I thought I saw Pit in Bear's head, too. Believe it or not, Lab, too (body type and the thing about the ball). She sure is a pretty girl.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Well, at least I know I'm not crazy :lol-sign:- I thought I saw Pit in Bear's head, too. Believe it or not, Lab, too (body type and the thing about the ball). She sure is a pretty girl.
She is no doubt, no guessing about it, a lab/boston mix. She has absolutely NO bully breed in her at all. Her personality is definitely terrier/lab mix. She's a cutie.

Members online

No members online now.