Fall pics of Dance

Toller_08

I had to find a pile of leaves to take some pictures of Dance in today for a calendar submission on another board, but I figured I'd post a bunch here! There weren't as many leaves as I'd hoped on the ground in my neighbourhood, but we eventually found some! Lol, she wasn't really in the posing mood though. All she wanted to do was roll around in them, and eat some.

More...

Toller_08

And onto the rolling...

Belly rubs...

I must admit though, she does look pretty cute upside down!

More...

noludoru

Bored Now.
So, um, you want to come take some pictures of my dog? :D

They're all so awesome I can't even pick a favorite. :(

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
She has a great balance of "beautiful" and "cutesy." :D She's absolutely gorgeous, with such a sweet face. I plan on stealing her. Fabulous pics as always. :D
You have a Nikon D40, right? That's what I plan for my next camera. What lens are you using?

Toller_08

Thanks everyone!

Beanie, I love that one too. I just wish it was in better focus, but it was a completely fluke shot anyway, so I'm happy it did turn out. Lol, I wish I'd trimmed her paws before I took her out for pictures too. It looks a little messy in that pic especially.

You have a Nikon D40, right? That's what I plan for my next camera. What lens are you using?
Yep, a Nikon D40. I used just the kit lens for these ones (18-55mm), but I also have a 55-200mm that I use for the majority of my pictures. :)

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
so cute...orange dogs look so great with the leaves. Sadly..our old oaks & pecans, have not decided it is time to drop them yet so no one has any! Very lovely pics!

iluvdogs

Awwww..Dance is soooo cute !!

Love the pics !...I like the one with the leaf on her head !! to cute.

Dancedancedancedance! Oh my good gravy, she's so so so perfect! Definitely my favorite picture you've take so far, hands down.

I must admit though, she does look pretty cute upside down!

More...

Ack! Congrats on the maybe new toller girl, Spring! I lost that other thread so I thought I'd mash that in here too. Mayhaps Spring needs some fall pictures too when she's in your household, hmm? :p

Members online

No members online now.