Terrier tattoo!

bcmoffatt

totally normal
This was so cute! These people used to be involved with breeding Staffies until the stupid poopy ban.
Their dogs were so adorable, I asked if I could keep all the reference photos. Those big wide grins always brighten my day! :)

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Great work! If/when I do ever fully decide on my tattoo idea, I might just go ahead and save up a bit more and come up to Canada and have you do it. LOL!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Honestly... I think if I ever get a tattoo of Bamm or my deceased heart dog, Cheyanne... I'm seriously ONLY going to get it done by you. I'd really like to wait until I get my doberman so that I can do something with the three of them maybe.

Lantus

Mini Foxie Addict
Awesome work... I have just had my first tattoo done a month ago but would love more its only a small paw... well its my dogs Mali's right paw I inked his paw print and the tattooist got the design in the large pad I have a love heart and underneath an M for Mali but I am going to incorperate hilarys initial into is soon. Love tattoos and now I have one I want more they are highly addictive.

Members online

No members online now.