Reporting a post...

D

daviddwilson

I do have a question tho...when you click the report button, it says its used for spam, problematic posts, rudeness....But is rudeness breaking a rule? Because somebody might think something is rude..others may not. :p

I do have a question tho...when you click the report button, it says its used for spam, problematic posts, rudeness....But is rudeness breaking a rule? Because somebody might think something is rude..others may not. :p
Depends. If someone is a spammer, basically, there is no way to be rude enough to them. We encourage that, actually.

For regular posters, though, it's pretty subjective and most of the time the mods either handle it privately or let our members work it out between themselves. Every now and then we get someone who is hell bent on seeing rudeness or an insult in anything that isn't "oh, yes, you're absolutely 100% right." Those -- well, there's nothing you can do for someone like that other than to let them enjoy being outraged and angry and ignore their tantrums.

D

davidwilsoon

Good post!

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
Good post!

Huh? Didn't you say the exact same thing earlier?

Oh...my mistake. The name was so close to the same...And the siggy link :spam: is the same...so, speaking of reporting spam...

Members online

No members online now.