Hello

Hi,

My name is Debbie and I'm very new here. In my pursuit of designing a web-site for my Golden Retriever pups (Sampson and Lullaby.) I came across the Chazhound Directory. Our site has been listed in the Chazhound Directory under Golden Retrievers My Golden Babies. That is how I learned about Chazhound Dog Forum.

My story is simple. I am madly, crazy in love with my Golden Retriever pups that are 6 months old. I noticed my friends and family becoming quickly bored with my daily "puppy stories!" and thought I needed some way of talking about them and finding others who adore their doggies like I do.

So I got the idea of creating a web-site. It's my way of just sharing my love for my babies. I also have a Doxie named Penny (she's small and red like....well you get the picture.) Then there's Panda. My black and white Kitty Cat. He's two now. So if you can stand to hear my oooeey gooeey ramblings of my pups. Did I tell you how I adore them? ;) Well I just thought I'd say hi and touch base with others who are crazy about their pets.

Thanks for listening.
Debbie

Hi Debbie,
Wonderful introduction :)
Welcome to the new Chazhound Dog Forums!
We can't wait to hear some 'Golden' stories.

Chazhound started the same way as your homepage. I started it in 1997 for my Dobie Chazhound. He is long gone... but his spirit lives on this site along with all his new found dog friends.

Chazhound
P.S. - Be sure to put your homepage url in your signature so peeps can visit.
Just edit it in your profile area.

Thank you

Thank you for such a warm welcome "Top Dog" ;) It's so wonderful Chazhound has left behind something so wonderful through his life. I hope Sampson and Lullaby can also touch others. I would love that :)

Well now be careful when you ask to share "Golden stories" lol. I can keep you here all day.

How about this one. As we all know pups can be much like children and when they get into mischief it can be hard to be mad at them. My husband spent a good couple of hours working in our backyard. Hosing down the cement patio, making everything look so neat and orderly. We have a big slope above our backyard that both pups just love to visit. After getting the backyard complete we went to a neighbors "for just a few minutes." When we returned home my husband walked past the sliding door window to the back yard. I heard "oh no!" I looked out the window and both pups looked like they had been dipped in chocolate. They had found a very fun pile of muddy dirt and had the time of their life. You couldn't even see Lullaby's eyes. LOL The newly hosed off cement was now covered in the pitter-patter of little black mud prints about.....well....a million of them. lol I ran and grabbed my camera as my husband sat in complete horror and shock. lol (sorry it really was precious.) Their little brown eyes told the whole story. I could just hear them saying "oh it was so much fun mommy!" I got great pics and would love to show one but not sure how your program works yet.

So there's my first Golden Story. :D
Debbie

chazhound said:
Hi Debbie,
Wonderful introduction :)
Welcome to the new Chazhound Dog Forums!
We can't wait to hear some 'Golden' stories.

Chazhound started the same way as your homepage. I started it in 1997 for my Dobie Chazhound. He is long gone... but his spirit lives on this site along with all his new found dog friends.

Chazhound
P.S. - Be sure to put your homepage url in your signature so peeps can visit.
Just edit it in your profile area.

Haaaaa haaaaaaa!!!! Great Story!!!
I can just see it now :)

You can learn all the cool things I have available as you go.
There is a whole forum dedicated to just Dog Stories and
a gallery where you can upload your pictures.

Chazhound

Members online

No members online now.