Snapshot from your day

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Thought this would be a fun thread, like do you ever just snap a picture and it's not like interesting enough to make a whole thread about but it's a cute picture and just shows a bit of your day to day life?

Let's try to keep it one picture per post! (maybe 2-3 if you have 2-3 dogs and all didn't make it in the shot lol)

Merlin got a new backpack today. I really like it! There was a heatwave in Boston (it's like 90 degrees) so he didn't get to wear it out of the store but I really like it!

JacksonsMom

AWWWW, Merlin<3 I LOVE the backpack.... I wanna get a lil pack for Jackson but he gets so hot in the summer anyway, so I probably would only walk him in it in the winter.

I took this one last week, and love it. Big tongue = happy boy after a long game of fetch.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Cute idea, and Merlin is so handsome with his backpack!

This is just a little bit of how our morning went - darn dog got the comfy seat.

My days either consist of almost 350lbs of dogs slamming into each other, the couches, doors, etc in wrestling and play or this.....

(though at least two are usually on the loveseat....the day I took these pics was before I turned the ac on so I think they were a bit warm)

Toller_08

No dogs with my at the moment, but here is one from the other night! Cuddling with my brother. She's so cute.

FG167

I take at least one dog swimming every single day. I think most people are probably bored of those threads!

Here is Aikon from the other day...just starting to get into the water thing.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Got a new bed for Frodo last night. Guess who I can't keep out of the crate?

The Man Cave has been overthrown.

Members online