Silly Opie pic, Great Pyrenees, cattle dog mix, and cats!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Here's a silly pic of Opie to start the thread off right. :) He was rolling in the dirt.

Here's a pic of Juno enjoying the wading pool.

This here is Babs, she may be pit bull mixed with some hound, and maybe something else. But she's all sweetness and fun! There are some pics of me wrasslin' with her if Noludoru ever gets around to sending them to me!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face

This is Babita, the Great Pyrenees. Her former owner used to leave her in the back yard 24/7 and so she figured out how to escape and would do so repeatedly. The neighbors kept calling animal control until finally they picked her up and brought her to PG County, where she was then pulled by FOHA before her euth date. Babita is leash trained, very gentle, likes other dogs, and knows how to climb six foot chain link fences (and could probably figure out other types). She already has an application!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Being barked at by Maveric, a new GSD.

This cute little manx tabby is Shout. There is also a cat named Twist, but I didn't get her pic.

Here's a pic of Fiona being pissy

1 More

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Omg, I want Lamar! What a face. I've really started being attracted to the ACDs we get in. They're usually not too keen on people at first, but they warm up so fast.

xpaeanx

OMG! Lamar is SO cute!

hey, I've been wondering what is you're shelter's out of state adoption procedure? You often post cute doggies that I know people who would *probably* take them, but I've never said anything bc you're in VA...

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Well, as far as I know they don't adopt anywhere but NoVA, some of MD, and D.C. I should ask Julie sometime if FOHA has ever adopted outside of that area.

Lamar is a cutie. He needs someone to teach him that toys are fun, not scary. He was interested in the squeaky toy, but when I threw it he only sniffed it and backed away.

S

Squishy22

I want Juno!!! pittie/mastiff mix maybe?

They are all pretty. And Fiona the adorable fur ball!

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Great pics! Is it possible that Babs may be a 'houla or 'houla mix of some kind? Her expression and build remind me of a feminine Vood.

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I want Juno!!! pittie/mastiff mix maybe?

They are all pretty. And Fiona the adorable fur ball!
You can't have Juno, she wouldn't like your Chihuahua. Remember the locked thread? ;)

I know Fiona's adorable. Hard to believe that they will be going to their adoptive homes in a little more than a week!

Great pics! Is it possible that Babs may be a 'houla or 'houla mix of some kind?
Sure its possible. But we'll never know for sure. :p

Sweet72947

Squishy face
That was my first thought when I saw her pics, Gem :)

Opie . . . *sigh* Those are Fila eyes :)
Are Fila eyes the kind of great intelligence that look deep into your soul?

And then play dumb when you try working on training with them, even though you KNOW they know how to do the command?:p

xpaeanx

ok, now this is just bothering me... I know someone who would LOVE lamar! I actually posted a thread asking for good breeds for her a while ago, and although she still hasn't adopted a dog yet, aussie is in her list of dogs she would like.

They are all extremely cute!

Just letting you know though, that "cattle dog mix" is pure ACD. He's just mismarked. They can come extremely mottled like that, but the body spots (tan on the body) are just mismarks, no biggie. He sure looks pure to me! And a happy guy at that!

Members online

No members online now.