Chloe and the biggest loofah dog ever *LOTS*

youhavenoidea

I love my Weimaheiny!
Slade has a ginormous Loofah (we call it "Bobo") that stays at my parents' house for him.

You know what I HATE the most about them? How they sew the tag on right where the "junk" should be! And slade loves sucking on tags.

SO.
NOT.
COOL.

Sniperess

that thing is huge!!!! I'm with everyone else though, it would take Sniper about 3 minutes to gut it and kill it LOL I love her happy look on her face as she plays with it, she's one content doggy!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Oh. My. Gosh.

Morgan NEEDS one of those!!

I bet he would have near as much fun as Chloe, though. ;) Chloe knows how to play!

Love the pics!

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Thanks everyone :D

Slade has a ginormous Loofah (we call it "Bobo") that stays at my parents' house for him.

You know what I HATE the most about them? How they sew the tag on right where the "junk" should be! And slade loves sucking on tags.

SO.
NOT.
COOL.
OMG I know.. Chloe likes to rip tags off :yikes:

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
How big is that toy? I have been snooping online to see if I could locate one around here, and the biggest I can find is 24"... but Chloe's looks WAY bigger!

I suppose Morgan wouldn't care either way, I just think Chloe's giant loofa dog is awesome and we can't live without it. :p

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Jess,

I just want you to know, that Morgan has requested to join the Chloe Club. I *finally* found one of those loofa dogs yesterday, and he thinks it is the coolest thing ever. Now he wants Chloe to train him in the ways of being coolest dog ever with a giant loofa toy. :D

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Ollie would love one of those !
Grammy, they have them at the Walgreens in Carmel and at the one on 86th Street north of the Humane Society. They are sold out in a lot of locations, but I know that those two have them! (I've been calling around a lot... LOL!)

Colors I have seen are yellow, purple, pink, and off-white. I've also seen green, but Morgan got the last one of those. :p

If it's easier for you, and Ollie REALLY wants one, I'm sure I can find time to pick one up for him. ;)

Members online