The Good News thread

Airn

My ferrets make me happy. And if I'm going to obsess uncontrollably about something, why not pets?

They are a welcome distraction. As is Gwen.

New cage and setup. (Not complete yet!)

And Dora. Because she's adorable.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I'm done work for the summer :D We had summer camp for the month of June three days a week but not enough kids were going to be coming in July so we had to cancel it for the rest of the summer. I'm going to miss the paycheck but I'm really glad for a break lol and with all the visitors we will be having and us travelling it's nice to not have that extra thing to juggle :)

So... today was our last day until September.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
My ferrets make me happy. And if I'm going to obsess uncontrollably about something, why not pets?

They are a welcome distraction. As is Gwen.

New cage and setup. (Not complete yet!)

And Dora. Because she's adorable.
I cannot wait to be at a point in life where I can have ferrets again. <3

(My friend's little sister just got a ferret...this is the same girl I took the rats in from after she got them and then grew bored, and was also asked if I would want her Guinea Pigs after she got them and then grew bored...I really, really hope they don't offer me this ferret if/when she grows bored with it, because I don't think I'm a big enough person to say no [he is a CUTE little silver mitt blaze!] and getting a ferret at this point would be STUPID since I don't know what my housing situation will be like next year. Woe.)

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I woke up before 11am today!! Seriously I've been getting real tired of sleeping the day away when it's my day off lol, I feel like 9am is way more appropriate and now I have an entire day to enjoy.

Picklepaige

Packing for vacation in Pennsylvania! We're heading out tonight, as the plane leaves really early in the morning.

We're going to Gettysburg first for a couple days to (hopefully) watch the Civil War reenactment. It's supposed to rain the entire time we're there, so not sure yet what we're going to do.

Afterwards, we're heading to a convention in Pittsburgh. Super excited!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Packing for vacation in Pennsylvania! We're heading out tonight, as the plane leaves really early in the morning.

We're going to Gettysburg first for a couple days to (hopefully) watch the Civil War reenactment. It's supposed to rain the entire time we're there, so not sure yet what we're going to do.

Afterwards, we're heading to a convention in Pittsburgh. Super excited!

Given the weather here lately, it's unlikely it's going to rain all day everyday. We are getting Florida-esque weather... Predictable storm around 3pm for a short period of time and then it clears up. You should be fine :)

noludoru

Bored Now.
So tired.

Sold three cars. Delivered another. Didn't have time to rest.

Got the time off to visit family in VA that I needed.

Had watermelon and rum and am now tipsy and very very sleepy.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Mike let Abrams out of his crate while I was still in bed sleeping. Instead of puppy bounding onto the bed, barking, and chomping on me, he brought a toy up onto the bed, laid down beside me, and contentedly chewed on it. Gives me hope that he is learning what is and isn't acceptable to chew on! Whoot! (Plus I was able to get an extra hour of sleep! Yey!)

Locke

Our foster dog gets to come home from the vet today!
She had a very rough time during her spay and dental (probably because she's 9 years old) and almost didn't make, but has made a full recovery and is back to her silly little self.
Can't wait to snuggle her all afternoon and night.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Summer really played with toys today. I just can't stop :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm so proud of her and I'm so glad I decided to try my old dog in agility. I'm so glad I get to see her light up and play in a way I never thought possible.

Just... so happy.

Lyzelle

Had a good day yesterday. Didn't quite work out the way we planned it, but I got drunk regardless so mission accomplished. Officially christened into the legal drinking age.

Members online