• Whenever they are dirty.

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • You're supposed to wash jeans?

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Denim Sandwich.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

yoko

Just around house or work? Once every two wears. If I do any outside activity once then I wash.

mkj2013

After every wear.. they stretch out and don't fit right. Sometimes after two wears if I just went to dinner in them one night or something. But, I have a thing about washing clothes... a lot lol

milos_mommy

I voted once a week, but it's more often than that...just not every wash. If I don't do anything really and I just throw on jeans to go to the grocer or if someone comes over or to run errands that don't require say...sitting on the subway or sweating or being in a crowd, then maybe it's once a week. But if I wear them say, to school or out all day, I'll wash them after two, maybe three wears.

If I do something like work with dogs or do anything where I sweat or I'm on nasty public transportation and people are brushing against me or I'm out at a club or something, they get washed right after, but usually whatever jeans I'm wearing doing that have already been worn once or twice.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I voted once a week, too. I do laundry once a week, so regardless of how often I wear them, that's when they get washed. Otherwise, I typically will wear them a few times in a row (3-4), unless I'm actually DOING something in them (work, getting dirty/sweaty, etc., etc.).

yoko

I voted once a week, too. I do laundry once a week, so regardless of how often I wear them, that's when they get washed. Otherwise, I typically will wear them a few times in a row (3-4), unless I'm actually DOING something in them (work, getting dirty/sweaty, etc., etc.).
Wanted to second this. If there is a pair of jeans I only wore for half a day or something I'd just throw them in the laundry. When laundry day comes around everything goes in.

FG167

I never wash my jeans. Unless they are visibly dirty. That being said, I *rarely* wear jeans for longer than a few hours or so at a time, maybe a few times a month LOL

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
like once a month lol. its the old saying. "shirts get dirty, socks and underwear get dirty, but pants? Pants never get dirty."

Obviously pants get dirty, but jeans meh. i wear them forever lol before they get thrown in the wash.

SkyRock

I wear jeans all the time, good thing I have several jeans. I voted for after every wear, but it's usually after 2 wears.

Fran27

Depends how much I sweat. Depends if I'm closing on that time of the month and having leaks (sorry for the guys for TMI). If I feel dirty down there I'll throw the jeans in the wash even if I wore them one hour lol (and yeah, I do wear panties, I just don't always think it's enough lol).

Usually I change to something more comfy when I get home anyway, so I wear jeans (and sometimes shirts) for several days. I'm chubby so jeans are often a bit too tight when they come out of the wash (it's that or falling off), so I don't mind wearing them a bit longer so they stretch out a bit. I used to wear them a long time before I started having issues 'down there' though.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I do laundry once every 2 weeks.
and do laundry in my underwear so that all my pants get clean so yea..every 2 weeks.

I really don't think they NEED to be cleaned that often. but hey.. I'm not paying $2 for laundry to not wash everything lol

If I had free laundry and could do laundry in un-even increments.. I'd say once a month is fair. I have A LOT of jeans.. so it's not like I wear the same pair everyday or they get THAT dirty.

zoe08

I voted about once a week. Mostly whenever I run out of "everyday" shirts to wear, which is usually about once every 7-10 days, I don't have that many clothes. I only have a few pairs of jeans, and I prefer wearing them on 2nd and 3rd times because when they are just out of the wash they are tight. But like many of you, when I do laundry I do it all.

crazedACD

You know...I'm a smoker, so I do try to wash my clothes as often as possible after wearing them. Usually jeans get worn at the most twice, but usually I wash them after every wear.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
like once a month lol. its the old saying. "shirts get dirty, socks and underwear get dirty, but pants? Pants never get dirty."

Obviously pants get dirty, but jeans meh. i wear them forever lol before they get thrown in the wash.
This. My boyfriend will pick them off te floor & toss them in the laundry tho, so now they're getting washed like after two wears... and I never wear them more than a few hours at a time.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
I'll wear them 3 or 4 times before I feel they need to be washed.

The main reason is... well, I only have 3 pairs of jeans so I'm not going to throw them in the dirty laundry after I wear them once. Ain't fond of doing laundry that often lol. But they are WAY more comfortable after they have been stretched out and worn, I really hate having to wear them after they've been washed because then I feel like I have to break them in all over again.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
I feel like the odd man out. The only reason I wash them is because they stretch and get too loose. They fit the best right out of the wash, so unless they get really dirty, I wash them when I get tired of them not fitting right. My favorite pair of jeans probably gets washed every week or so. The others might be once or twice a month.

Members online