The Legend Of Revyterasu

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Couldn't resist that title.

Sizz was cool enough to commission a fantasy-style portrait of Revy, and I had a BLAST with it. Originally she was going to be primarily based Chinese dragon parchments, but as I drew her she took on more of an Amaterasu-dog feel, so I went with it, combined the styles, and added some flames for good measure. :)

Those who have played Okami will see the obvious inspiration! The script is kanji for "friend".

I really want to do more commissions like this. Fantasy creatures are one of my favorite subjects in my personal works. :D

Chewbecca

feel the magic
LOVE your work, Allie!
It's a gorgeous work of art of a gorgeous dog. :D

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I LOVE it, but I've said that a million times already! ;)

I have to send it to her breeder, she'll flip out!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Thanks guys! I can't begin to tell you how fun it was. :D

All of your art is so epic! I wish I could draw like you
Start now, work hard, take a few classes, draw from life every day, never leave home without a sketchbook and don't give up because you don't think you're good enough. :)

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Start now, work hard, take a few classes, draw from life every day, never leave home without a sketchbook and don't give up because you don't think you're good enough. :)
<3 I love this attitude. It's how I feel about music. It's my dream to be a musician, and I believe that no one should ever give up on their dreams just because they think they can't, or just because people tell them it's not realistic - because if you work hard you can do anything.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Ok, if it were possible you have made me fall more in love with Revy! I love love love your work and I am saving to afford a triptych commission from you. Just letting you know LOL!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Ok, if it were possible you have made me fall more in love with Revy! I love love love your work and I am saving to afford a triptych commission from you. Just letting you know LOL!
Oh fabulous! I'd be delighted to doodle up your crew. :D

And thank you, and everyone, for the kind words! <3

Members online

No members online now.