I look like a Westie now!

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
So I finally got Teagan groomed. I said in my earlier post that I could not find a person to strip her coat, but when I went into the groomers and i told her what I wanted she just asked "would you like me to strip her coat?" I almost died with relief, because I really did not want to get her coat clipped and its so hard to find a groomer who hand stripps and believe me I called everywhere. I guess It just must of been a fluke to run into a groomer who does hand stripping.And she just charged me as much as a clip would have cost! Needless to say I am VERY happy with the results. And I think she looks totally different.

anyways here is Teagan looking more like a Westie and less like a Terrier cross. And Teagan wants to know what you guys think of her new doo..

"what Mom?"

mom2dogs

Aww, love Teagan pictures!

Now I want to know what you do to keep her ear pigment so black :eek: I wish my show dogs could maintain that, lol.

Toller_08

She's very pretty! I'm glad you decided to strip her. I like the clipped look, but I think stripped looks so much nicer. :)

Members online

No members online now.