I'd like to see your aussies

mantine

Todd and I have been looking at pics of GSD on the internet and comparing them to Grizz trying to pick out what features he has of a GSD but we are having trouble finding pictures of Aussies. If you guys could post a few pics of your Aussies or let us know of a good website we would really appreciate it. It seems that Grizz has the coat and round eyes of an aussie, his ears seem to be the same size of an aussie but they stand up like a GSD and his snout is longer like a GSD.

mantine

Grizz is gorgeous! Are you absolutely positive he is part GSD? The reason I ask is his conformation reminds me more of a Belgian Tervuren. But, honestly, whatever he's mixed with, he's to die for.
http://www.google.com/search?q=belgian+tervuren&sourceid=ie7&rls=com.microsoft:en-US&ie=utf8&oe=utf8
Yes I see what you mean, I've never heard of the belgian Tervuren before but I do see the resemblance. We are not positive what he's mixed with, we got him from the flea market and every one in a while he gives a look that resembles a GSD.

Micksmom...your Aussie is gorgeous!

noludoru

Bored Now.
I definitely see GSD and Aussie. GSD in the face and coloring, Aussie in everything else.

Terv is a possibility, but I would bet he'd have a LOT more coat, and he just doesn;'t look like one to me. If you're very curious, ask SummerRiot to take a look, she owns a Tervuren and shows him.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
LOL how many pictures do you want? Most of these are recent, which means he's a very dirty dog.

milos_mommy

LMAO at Riot...i saw that picture and didn't think it was him at all, i thought his coat was way darker...funny though.

I think GSD and Aussie sounds right for Grizz, he's gorgeous.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I think he was only around a year old in that pic, he's darkened up and fluffed out a lot more since then.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Your guess is as good as mine, but I'm pretty sure he's more of the working/farm lines vs. show. He's from Aussie rescue (ARPH).

Members online

No members online now.