i'M BACK

2BlackDogs

Here is a search result for kong. It gives you all kinds of kong products through this one company. They have some of the best prices I can find on pet supplies.

Kongs are chew toys. I don't know if you can get them at petsmart or petco. I know here our petsmart doesn't have them. Try looking at some different stores to get some pricing ideas. They are good for keeping your dog busy. They have little places where you can stick stuff in there like treats or peanut butter. It keeps them busy trying to get the goodies out of it.

kong toys and items

bubbatd

Right now Ollie is playing with his. He likes them better than balls . Though he's a big dog , he has the medium size . I can force a dog cookie in .

Duke loves his kong, I just put peanut butter and dog cookies in it and he's good to go for atleast an hour. Great when I want some quiet. I just went to WalMart and got one.

krisykris

Bent And Em LOVE their Kongs. They're small - under 9 lbs and I use the puppy kongs for them. I think I might upgrade to a bigger size though because it's tough for them to get any treats out of them.

Members online

No members online now.