G'day from Australia!

Kittana

Only we don't say g'day. At least no one around here does.

Anyway. Hi, I'm Amy aka Kittana, and I've been reading this forum for the past two days and only just decided to join. I'm 16 and I'm owned by 2 dogs, 3 cats & 4 bunnies. I'm just getting started in breeding purebred Dwarf Lops. They are bred to show standard even though they are not shown [because there's no shows around here! =[ ]

You can view my pets on this page: http://www.geocities.com/bellegravestud/otherpets.html
But basically I have an Alaskan Malamute dog and a Labrador Retriever bitch.

My favourite breeds include Labrador Retriever, Alaskan Malamute, Siberian Husky, Golden Retriever, German Shepherd, Akita, Antatolian Shepherd, Leonberge, Basenji, Belgian Sheepdog, Bernese Moutain Dog, Border Collie, Borzoi........ Ahhh let's just say most breeds of dog! I'm constantly learning about all the breeds and hope to learn more by joining in the discussions on this forum.
Though I'm falling pretty hard for Pits at the moment!!

I hope to become a regular poster on this forum and a friend to most.

Hugs & Licks from Amy, Knight & Jessie. :D

Your furkids are beautiful! I'm a fellow rabbit and labbie lover! I'm not a rabbit breeder but I do have two house rabbits of my own. Your rabbits look like Holland Lops, maybe they are just called Dwarf Lops in Australia. Whatever they are called they are adorable especially your little broken black doe. I have a soft spot for broken blacks. :)

Kittana

LuvableLabs said:
Your furkids are beautiful! I'm a fellow rabbit and labbie lover! I'm not a rabbit breeder but I do have two house rabbits of my own. Your rabbits look like Holland Lops, maybe they are just called Dwarf Lops in Australia. Whatever they are called they are adorable especially your little broken black doe. I have a soft spot for broken blacks. :)
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Dwarf Lops are the same as your Mini Lops, I believe. And our Mini Lops are your Holland Lops.
What breeds are your two bunnies?

amymarley

Welcome, as I said before in other posts, I am so jealous you live in Austrailia, what a beautiful place, that I hope to visit.....
What got you started on breeding Lops? Do you belong to a 4-H club (or is that just the U.S.) or similar club? When you get a new litter, make sure to take some pics and show us!
Amy (too)

Kittana said:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

Dwarf Lops are the same as your Mini Lops, I believe. And our Mini Lops are your Holland Lops.
What breeds are your two bunnies?
Toby and Guin are both Mini Lops. Toby is a broken tort and Guin is a chestnut agouti. Toby I bought from a petstore that I worked at before I knew any better, but Guin was a rescue from a rescue in CT. :)

Members online

No members online now.