Bug Off and where's that mouse

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Since I mess the others up..I'll try to do better.
Daddy Bin inspired a lot with his boney build and espressions

The story of the mouse is a long one so I will just tell this page..Aaron (my son)was a little boy with his first mouse. We had made the mistake of buying a wire cage...which said mouse was great at getting out of so He put the mouse in it's ball and asked his Grandmother to watch it until he got out of his scout meeting. Grandmother watched the little girl from down the street..she could throw some major hizzy fits when dropped off..the phone rang and mom saw the ball..empty/ When I got out of the scout meeting Mom said.."I am in deep doodoo" which I thought histerical. WE found mouse where the dogs said it was. Mouse had a charmed life and lived for three years. Knowing some of the places that i found mouse it is nothing short of a miracle.

Attachments

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
that is the greatest compliment an artist could ever receive. Thank you humble humble wag wag happy happy...I just draw what I see! Ol bin was a lot of fun with his boney ol body. When I read the story about Elvis I thought he must be a bird dog they way she described him because they don't look like puppies, just limbs attached to bones..long long bones, but oh do they get handsome when they grow up!
We named bin Ich Bin for I am in german. I had to give him to my ex when Bronki was about 5 months. BRonki would suddenly not let Bin in the room with me, it was a serious problem. One of them had to go. To tell the truth I was dang tired of chasing this dog down the road and have never had much respect for a dog that wouldn't come. I knew tht Richard the ex would take great care of him, and had always liked him so I got the leash when he said "I'd take him" Now Bin is an old old man and has had a good life.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I just ran across two of the elvis stories and yes they are just delightful! She could put them together and have a first class dog book. I'd buy it that is for sure. The story about the sick dog from the skunk is also so well written, that if you read it out loud it just rolls of the tongue. There is a great talent in being able to write like this. I share these stories with my mom.She spends all her time in the house and I am mostly her social contact with the outside world. I also spent time reading to the elderly in the nursing home when I worked there, now that I can talk again, I couldn't speak hardly at all for years because of tmj, anyway all of the above would be a great thing to share with bedridden people. Is it ok to print it out and take them there to read? Do I need to ask permission, if so I am asking. I know that they just make my day. I always like to share something wonderful when I find it.

Members online

No members online now.