Penny takes the Nestea Plunge **VID**

Great video! Maggie and Gabby want to come! I will have to bring the tennis ball for Maggie because she isn't interested in ducks but Gabby is!

R

RedyreRottweilers

I swear, Renee, the ducks toy with them. I laughed today, it looked like a ducky/doggy parade a few times. LOL

Here is another one where it gets dicey for the duck right off the bat. LOL

Duck with a death wish

That duck is going to fool around and take himself out of the gene pool as well as Penny's Pond.

I had to laugh at the one a few days ago when the Lab was visiting. It looked like the Lab's swimming ability took the ducks a little off guard.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Thats awesome! I know I've told you this before, but I love your little pond. It's great!

I sent you a friend's invite on Youtube. My username is BorderAddict.

S

Squishy22

Awesome videos!

Your rotties are going to end up having duck for lunch on of these days. Those ducks seem quite lazy. I guess it takes too much effort to just fly off, lol. So funny. Either that or they really are getting a thrill out of toying with big scary lookin dogs!!

One thing that I've noticed about rottweilers is that they love water. Every one that I have come across just loves to swim. Like a lab. Its a very good workout.

R

RedyreRottweilers

Thanks, Reggin, Lizmo, everyone. :D

They do as a breed tend to be waterloving, Reg. Every one I have had except one is a water nut.

I never get tired of watching them play and have fun, and the ripped hard look they are all getting doesn't hurt a bit.

:D

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I love the swimming videos! Love the part.. on the first video about 2 minutes min I think its Penney jumps in and she comes back up sputtering and splashing LOL

R

RedyreRottweilers

haha Merico, yes, she just plopped in head first!! she does not seem to mind.

:D

Members online

No members online now.