I'm starving!

Hillside

Original Twin
With all the discussion we have been having on here about our "underweight" dogs, I do think Django needs to add a pound or so, and I got a second opinion from my obedience instructor. He's not emaciated by any means, but I would like to add just a tad bit of padding to him. If we were competeing in something physical I would say he was a good weight, but we aren't. Right now he is getting 1/2 pound of the Nature's Variety frozen raw total. He is 10 months old and 32.5 pounds and probably 20 inches at the shoulder. He is fairly fine boned and ermmmm dainty.:eek: He actually is a fairly mellow dog, for 10 month Aussie:p.

Now should I just bump up the raw total to 2/3 lb or should I toss in one of the 5.5 Instinct cans to the mix?(Figuratively, they would be seperate meals.) We keep them around as a backup just in case SOMEBODY forgets to thaw out the dog food the night before. :rolleyes:

Hillside

Original Twin
Well, we went and saw his vet today ( he does the vaccine clinics athe 'Co) and he said he was fine for his age and activity level, so yay!

Members online

No members online now.