A big Hello from Scotland

Emm

Hi everybody,

I'm from Scotland and I have two Border Collies called Jack and Barney and I have five cats called Lao Tzu, Confucious, Professor, Mencius and Tippy Toes.

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome! I love the names of your pets. Please post some pics for all of us to see.

Welcome Emm! I love the names, too! I live with Bimmer the GSD/wolf (m) and Shiva and Kharma the Fila Brasileiro girls - oh, and Charley - lol - the redheaded rogue, human-type.

Glad to have you here and looking forward to seeing some photos in the galleries.

Lynn

Super Moderator
Welcome Emm! I have always wanted to visit Scotland. All the countryside pictures I see of your country are so pretty. I would love to visit one of those castles.

Those are great and unique names you chose for your pets. You will learn alot of useful information on this forum! The moderators are very friendly and knowledgeable. :)

Saje

Island dweller
Hello, welcome.
I also love the names of your furry friends.
See you around cyber space

Hi Emm,

Welcome!!! It's so nice to have you here!!

My name is Dena. I have a Pembroke Welsh Corgi, Chloe, a mini Doxie, Jackson Browne, a seal point Siamese, Hootie and a blue point Siamese, Felida. I also have a husband, daughter and a son...LOL I always forget about them.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Dena

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Welcome Welcome, wish we could hear you accent as well as your words!!!! Great Names!

Emm

Hi,

Thanks for the great welcome I will post pictures of all my pets as soon as I can work out how to get the pictures into my computer!!

Emm

Tippy Toes is the one pet that me and my boyfriend did not name.

How she got that name I haven't a clue she was a rescue cat and then I took her from her rescued home because she was not being cared for.

She is very large and not very light on her toes - unfortunately she is also quite ill at the moment - we're waiting to hear if she has a tumour or not.

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
Hi Emm, My husband's from Scotland, although we now live in Spain with our Airedale Misha. We've got lots of his relatives due over from Scotland v.soon. You are lucky having cats and dogs and what great names you have....I love my dog but will always miss having a cat around too. Looking forward to seeing your pics.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Hello Emm!! I'm also a Uk escapee! now living in france with Gustav the White GSD X Rhodesian Ridgeback, Katelina (the cat!), and Tolstoy, Lananas and Cavan the horses!!
Look forward to talking to you soon! :)

Members online