So I've totally cemented myself into a stereotype

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
:lol-sign:

Oh well. I swear dog clothes are not made for papillon shaped dogs. They're made for much stockier breeds. I won't buy online because I HAVE to have them try it on or it won't fit. I remember trying to fit Summer her first winter with me and failing until I found this fluffy pink jacket. Mia has been even worse. She's just so skinny! Everything that fits length wise could hold two Mias width-wise.

But today I decided to try petco as a last ditch effort and found ONE jacket that fit. And... it's pink too. :eek: I now fit the toy dog owner stereotype completely.

I was trying to get Mia to model for me, but she wouldn't stay still (after an hour and a half walk and an hour and a half at the dog park no-less). So I held up a tennis ball and you can totally tell that's what she's fixated on!

But I got this gem of a pic

:rofl1:

And then I'll just share this one pic because I really really like it.

aww how cute.

See I always have the opposite problem, the clothes are too tight and too short, LOL... I always have to buy a size up.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
aww how cute.

See I always have the opposite problem, the clothes are too tight and too short, LOL... I always have to buy a size up.
Mis really needs an extra extra small around and an extra small or even a small length wise! She's so lanky.

does the hood actually stay on Mia?

I am looking at a raincoat with a hood, they are really nice lightweight ones but I am worried the hood will basically be a "fashion accessory"

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
does the hood actually stay on Mia?

I am looking at a raincoat with a hood, they are really nice lightweight ones but I am worried the hood will basically be a "fashion accessory"
No, it doesn't. I put it on, then she shakes it off.

Doberluv

Very cute! I have trouble too. It seems like Chulita always falls between extra small and small. One is too short and one too sloppy. Jose`....forget it...LOL.

yoko

i know what you mean x.x yoshi has a really... greyhoundish shaped body and most of the stuff i find for large dogs is made for a more lab shaped body so i always have to try on.

i LOVE the last pic :D

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
my dogs hate hoods. they will not even move if they have a hood on!

Ruckus's body shaped makes most close to tight on his chest, but if i get them to fit his chest then for some reason he can pee in the belly part!

Lynn's got a long back so everything is short on her!

darkchild16

We are Home.
my dogs hate hoods. they will not even move if they have a hood on!

Ruckus's body shaped makes most close to tight on his chest, but if i get them to fit his chest then for some reason he can pee in the belly part!

Lynn's got a long back so everything is short on her!

I have both issues with Scirrocco the ONLY thing that works for him is a horse blanket style but I have contemplated making him his own clothes out of a set of childs long johns LOL

bubbatd

I must say that they don't have model's shape ....LOL !!! And how dare you cover those beautiful ears !!!

Giny

Aw, they look adorably fashionable! hehe!

And PM, I have the same problem with it being too short.

elegy

overdogged
the last picture is beautiful!

the one with the hood makes me laugh. i have a very similar picture of luce somewhere bwahahaha.

Members online

No members online now.