Pmi

Lizmo

Water Junkie
What PMI are you feeding???

We were feeding PMI High Pro Dog Food and learned that the things in it were NASTY!!!! :mad:

Also you said that you were having problems finding a place to get the foods...I am having the same problem!!! :)

BUT....I found that you can get a 40lb pound bag of Eagles Pack (the Lamb and Rice formula) on Amazon for $25!!!

And Canidae (40lb bag too) for $19!!!

And from what I have heard that is a GOOD price!!! :D

Sadiesmom

I went to petco tonight they were out of the big bags of Natures Balance so I bought the little one for now. I sure hope it helps, I will forever stay away from cheap foods for her.She seems to like it she looked at me funny when I fed it to her like what the hell is this mom. Oh no not again....But she ate it right up....We will see...
Great prices on Amazon will check that out if this doesn't work, but its for allergies so keep your fingers crossed peeps. How long do you think it will take to see a change 6-8 weeks maybe?
Later

showpug

I went to petco tonight they were out of the big bags of Natures Balance so I bought the little one for now. I sure hope it helps, I will forever stay away from cheap foods for her.She seems to like it she looked at me funny when I fed it to her like what the hell is this mom. Oh no not again....But she ate it right up....We will see...
Great prices on Amazon will check that out if this doesn't work, but its for allergies so keep your fingers crossed peeps. How long do you think it will take to see a change 6-8 weeks maybe?
Later
Always allow about 6-8 weeks to see improvement. If you have a very allergic dog, sometimes it takes longer. Some dogs will start to show subtle signs of improvement sooner. I think you will have good results with the Natural Balance. A lot of forum members think NB is the best food around. What matters most is how YOUR dog does on it. Keep us posted:)

Staff online

Members online