My girls are coming home soon!

Catsi

Sorry this is a very teary/emotional post. I'm so very excited. Next week I'm going to my parents' for the weekend, traveling to residential school for three days and then spending Easter at my parents' before finally traveling home with my girls.

I'm so unbelievably happy now that it is coming up so quickly. I've been trying to keep busy and not mope around without them and to some extent I have succeeded. But there have been a few tearful phone calls and just a general feeling of emptiness.

Now that they are coming I felt ok about watching some videos of them and it really bought home how much I have missed them. I don't think I'd ever put myself through such a long period without my dogs again. I'm glad I didn't put them through the stress of the initial move, but I should've been reunited with them so much soon.

I honestly have been feeling pretty happy about the move the last few weeks, feeling as if I have made the right decision and am beginning to feel settled (it takes me aaages, but I need to feel settled to feel balanced and truly happy). However, I know that my world will be complete when they are home with me.

I'll never be without my dogs again, not for that amount of time anyway and not without some very special circumstances preventing us from being together.

Lol, I'm not sure I can get through the week - the anticipation will kill me. It going to be the longer 1000km trip ever to see them. Ever.

Members online

No members online now.