Angelina 5 weeks old

I thought I would update you all with new Angelina photos. She is turning out absolutely gorgeous(biased, Collie owner opinion!), I can not wait until she joins the 'fur family' in September.

Potty training is going really well, the pups are all fast learners. They are eating well, playful, and are thriving everyday. She is 5 weeks in these pictures(she will be 6 weeks on Monday).

Here is the little girl:)

My computer downsized the last two pictures, I resized them a little larger...a bit blurry but you can see her better:

corgi_love

She's beautiful! Collies are so great, Collie puppies are just adorable :D You must be so excited for her to come home!

Thank you everyone:). I am really excited about her. She is coming at a great time in my life, and the situation makes her a bit special to me. Already adding new puppy supplies, although, she is quite a few weeks away from coming home:rolleyes:;) . She is the 'last' addition(4 is the max!), and is going to be spoiled like the rest of them!

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Gahhhhh!

Angelina is such a cutieee! She has adorable markings... I love the little white spot on her butt. ; ) I can't wait until she comes home, you'll have the cutest little Collie (and "mini Collie" hehe) bunch in the whole wide world.

I want a Smoothie so bad! You are not helping. =,(

Thank you Ihart:). I love the bootie marking too. This picture was taken at 4 weeks, and it is hard to see from the way she is lying...but it has a 'heart' or 'wing like' shape to it, hence the name Angelina(Angel for short, given by the breeder, but I am keeping it).

I am already telling Riley, Aspen, and Peaches they have a little sister on the way. I can just see it now, three collies smooshed on the couch, and Peaches trying to squeeze in between them! Hehe

ACooper

OH MY! She is beautiful!

Kevin is a Collie man, It's on our list for the future...........way in the future :)

Thanks again everyone:)....*evil grin* happy to hear some of you are returning to the dark side of Collies;)

Baxter, the weather is completely drab right now, once the sun shines(I believe it will be nice tomorrow) I will get some more Peach pictures:)

R

RedyreRottweilers

What an adorable puppy, you must be beside yourself waiting on her to come to your house!

Thank you Redyre, and I am beside myself waiting for her!

I think she is going to fit in just fine between these two(one of these days, I am going to get a group shot with Peaches!)

Thank you Jessie:).

I am ordering a small agility set for her. When she comes, I would like to start having her play around with some of it(just with the tunnels, and other non difficult things). For confidence building, as well as I would like to to do performance events with her, if she shows the ability when she is more mature.

Members online

No members online now.