The Venting Thread

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
Going to Josh's friend's wedding tonight.
He rushed me to get dressed and ready as we were leaving before 5...now apparently we're not leaving until 6:30.

Rushed to stuff myself into a dress that doesn't entirely fit me, and now I've got to sit here for 2 hours waiting in it. Great.
I *could* get changed, but the amount of work it took just isn't worth it.

why can't I find the car that I want, in the colors that I want, with the accessories that I want? Also, why is Subaru crazy? I'd totally order one if the sales guy hadn't just told me that he has another customer who has been waiting 3 months for Subaru to start making his car

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
why can't I find the car that I want, in the colors that I want, with the accessories that I want? Also, why is Subaru crazy? I'd totally order one if the sales guy hadn't just told me that he has another customer who has been waiting 3 months for Subaru to start making his car
I am in the same boat, when I wasn't looking for a truck they were everywhere, now that I am in the market? Nothing :wall:

xpaeanx

I am having a "when it rains, it pours" week. Can someone just wake me up when it's all over?

My dog may be dying, I am now walking around with my cellphone glued to my hand bc I very well may need to dial 911 at any moment & my final is this week. Yay. :-/

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I am having a "when it rains, it pours" week. Can someone just wake me up when it's all over?

My dog may be dying, I am now walking around with my cellphone glued to my hand bc I very well may need to dial 911 at any moment & my final is this week. Yay. :-/
<3 love you.

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word

I'm so sorry. (((Hugs)))

Terrible people don't care that they're terrible ;)
I second this. Your definitely not a horrible person.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Pick another car (go up a trim level, for instance, as you might have extra features but you'll probably get the ones you want), pick second choice in color, or get it shipped in. Or, find the car at a dealer outside the state or region, put down a deposit, pick it up on a weekend. They'll probably match your numbers from the close by one. Heck, ask Zoom if she has one. :p We've got five of the biggest Subie dealerships in the state, so if it exists, it's here. See? Problems get solved in this thread. :rofl1:

I hope that salesguy is exaggerating. A special order at Mazda takes only 3 months, start to finish. At Audi it took 90 days unless it was a limited allocation model, in which case it was 120+ and we could calculate the exact timing based on our allocation and our orders. On a 13 to 14 MY switch, we did have a Q7 get delayed an extra 60 days - the new owner got a massive discount and a 14 instead of a 13, though.

My vent: I'm on facebook again. I hate facebook so much. It's awful and addicting. But it's convenient and there are several people I'm tired of not talking to. Mostly one. But still. Facebook. (I sent her a message saying "Guess how much I love you? Enough to get back on facebook after 3+ years.")

"My friend has taken Lotta to courses and she is going to take Lotta to them again as soon as she can. She would like to discuss about dog training in this forum until then."

Try Allie's advice and go to some real life classes with her, talk to a trainer in person who can watch and help you.

My last piece of advice is instead of trying to force and create topics like you've been doing, join into some of the existing topics. Talk on some of the other threads, add your experiences to other threads people have made...

My friend has not found other threads yet where to write. She had searched in every possible way information about things before creating the threads she has wanted to discuss about here. However, she did not found threads for some of them where one can write and discuss or they are too old for that.

It also seems like that some of you think that your suggestions are worthless or useless. That is not the case. Not all of them are. Only some of your suggestions aren't suitable for Lotta. Read our comment here:

What are you working on?
We have just written more about this in our thread about take and drop. My friend had tried something what was suggested and we did tell you about it.

The reason you aren't getting the replies you seem to want is that no one really knows what to tell you. No one is replying because no one has anything left to say. Almost all advice or suggestions you've been given have been brushed away as something that won't work or you want even more detailed, step by step instructions...../

/......We are discussion based, we like to bounce ideas off of each other, ask for suggestions and have conversations...
My friend wants mostly to discuss about dog training. She is asking instructions only if there already aren't them.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Today has been terrible. Slept terribly.

Em started squeaking and whining whenever she jumps up on me/in the car, so I'm putting her on crate rest for a few days (aside from working tomorrow, which just requires her to walk up a flight of stairs, lay down for three hours, and walk back down). Poor pup.

I dissociated during class today and I'm really... not happy about it. Despite not having the issue in a long time, Em caught it and got me mostly functioning again, but I'm still really upset about it. We had to leave early.

I suck. :(

Pick another car (go up a trim level, for instance, as you might have extra features but you'll probably get the ones you want), pick second choice in color, or get it shipped in. Or, find the car at a dealer outside the state or region, put down a deposit, pick it up on a weekend. They'll probably match your numbers from the close by one. Heck, ask Zoom if she has one. :p We've got five of the biggest Subie dealerships in the state, so if it exists, it's here. See? Problems get solved in this thread. :rofl1:

I hope that salesguy is exaggerating. A special order at Mazda takes only 3 months, start to finish. At Audi it took 90 days unless it was a limited allocation model, in which case it was 120+ and we could calculate the exact timing based on our allocation and our orders. On a 13 to 14 MY switch, we did have a Q7 get delayed an extra 60 days - the new owner got a massive discount and a 14 instead of a 13, though.

My vent: I'm on facebook again. I hate facebook so much. It's awful and addicting. But it's convenient and there are several people I'm tired of not talking to. Mostly one. But still. Facebook. (I sent her a message saying "Guess how much I love you? Enough to get back on facebook after 3+ years.")
As you can tell, I went with another color. I am WAY too impatient to wait. Mine's on a slow boat from Japan and I just want it to get here! I Also want to light my Ford on fire every day, so waiting wasn't really an option. My husband would be VERY upset to come home one day to it going up in flames

Picklepaige

I am really sick of assholes commenting on pet pictures, especially on Facebook. If you don't like an animal, don't comment.

Sick of seeing "ewww squish it" on spider pictures.
Sick of seeing "the only good snake is a dead snake!" on snake pictures.
Sick of seeing "yummy snake food" on rat pictures.

Learn some bonking courtesy.

Members online