Your a good girl Neccy Beccy

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
. Aiden Aiden you have much to learn. IF you can be gentle with your sister, you can be gentle with the dogs too. IT's time you figure that out. Victor left the county as quicklya s possible and stayed in the bedroom for the most part until he calmed down, Pepper wanted to play back, and then found out she had bit off more than she could chew, jumped behind me, but then opted for the bedroom too, but Neccy just smiled back, and didn't fuss or worry while I ran interference. Aiden has no pets in his home, so he was a little over the top excited when he came in.
Loves this dog so much.

Taqroy

Neccy's such a good girl. She looks amazing Smkie, you've done a fantastic job with her!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Neccy raised one baby Patrick, in her original home while she was sick, that child rolled on her, and banged on her, and all she did was hunker down and take it. SHe didnt' bite me when she had those bath treatments and she didn't bite the original owner when he cut her ear to let the hematoma blood out not once but twice. So when I say I trust her a hundred percent I don't think this dog would bite period. SHe would wait until Aiden got close enough, and give him a kiss. Not that I want him do that to other dogs but he did learn "tickle her nice" by being around her and when he did his sneaky up approach he was determined to do, she just stayed and smiled, and kissed and eventually he got it out of his system, and the others could come back out. Soon as he started to get too rough, I was able to redirect to more appropriate behavior. WE did this several times before the sneak up and pounce thing wasn't going to be allowed got through his head. Neccy is a dream, I am the lucky one, and I tell her every day how happy I am she is now a part of my family. SHe sure loves her recliner, and loves to be rocked which we all do for a bit when we walk by..thump thump thump. Thanks all for sharing my girl with me.

Last edited:

Members online