Teeth Problems

M

MyHorseMyRules

Ugh, my animals are going crazy.

Tempie has a tooth growing in behind a baby tooth, and the baby tooth isn't loose at all. So, I'm going to call the vet tomorrow and try to schedule a visit. She also lost two teeth last night, and they seem to be bleeding more than usual... It doesn't seem like Raja had much bleeding at all when she lost her puppy teeth, but Tempie got blood all over Raja and her toys last night. When I opened her mouth and found new teeth missing, my fingers came away really bloody, too.

Sairi (my two year old Siamese) lost one of her teeth the other day, and another one is loose. It hasn't gotten any more loose in the past few days, but these aren't baby teeth. They're adult teeth. I don't know why they would be falling out. Her teeth are healthy and white, and her gums seem healthy.

Sounds like you're going to be taking more than one on this trip :(

Any chance Sairi has been biting things she shouldn't? Gomez (my cat who lives with my mother) likes to bite doorknobs :rolleyes:

M

MyHorseMyRules

Yup. I'm going to ask them tomorrow whether it would be easier to bring them both at once or one at a time. They aren't far from my house. *sigh* I sure am glad I got some money for Christmas.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Any chance Sairi has been biting things she shouldn't? Gomez (my cat who lives with my mother) likes to bite doorknobs :rolleyes:
I thought about that, but I can't figure out what. I know she can open doors somehow, but she hasn't done it lately and I think she just jumps up and wraps her paws around it, then swings until it opens. Unless she's biting something weird while I'm asleep, I just don't know what it could be. Most of the day, she's either lounging around or chasing her feather toy.

Members online

No members online now.