MEOWING forever

candy722

My homeless cat that lives in the backyard has been meowing and meowing and won't stop. Is this suppose to be a sign or something? I dont know anything about cats. I know shes not injured or hurt. I fed her as well. I noticed that she does that when she wants food. So I gave her food but after she's done she will continue to meow.

It would be a very good idea to snatch her up and get her to a vet to be spayed, otherwise you're going to have a backyard full of tomcats spraying everywhere, howling, caterwauling, fighting. Then you're going to have a backyard full of kittens . . . and there will be that many more unwanted babies out there in the harsh world. Cats increase exponentially.

If she's already been spayed, she might be crying because she's lonesome. Contrary to what many people think, cats can be very affectionate creatures and can crave companionship. They're also adept at choosing their people. If a cat chooses you, consider it a high compliment. They're generally much more discriminating than dogs, lol!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
We had a cat just move in with us! We called her Cuddley Dudley, We had to have her put down eventually, but she was 22 yrs old!

candy722

Sorry for the late reply, so busy. Yeah i noticed that she was in heat because I saw some blood on the concrete. And I also saw 2 male cats in our backyard. I didn't really like the fact the she had to bring other 2 cats so I might have SPCA come down and take her away so that they can find her a home or if they can't I'll just spay her and give her up for adoption on newpaper or try to give it to someone who don't mind having a cat. ANybody in California who wants a cat?

Members online

No members online now.