walgreens and express scripts....

ACooper

(Express scripts handles prescription claims/coverage for anthem bc bs insurance) They finally kissed and made up......THANK GOODNESS!! We've been using walmart since January, ugh.

Oh mylanta...one thing I learned....OUR WALMART PHARMACY IS HORRIBLE! They are slow, rude, terrible people who act as though they are doing you a big favor :rolleyes: I am so happy to go back to walgreens!

I hope I never ever have to use walmart pharmacy again!

Were you affected by this disagreement?

If you've used walmart pharmacy, did you have good or bad experiences?

I was affected but did not use Walmart (I boycott them anyways). I used a local big grocery chain and yeah, they sucked. They tried but were just not at all prepared for the huge influx of customers they received.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I use Target for Frodo's prescription (the only prescription we have) and the first time I was there forever, telling them 32 times that it was for a DOG. I don't have a kid named Frodo :rofl1:

And yesterday I picked up the second time, and the woman spent half the time telling me how horrible their filing system is, and they had it filed under W for Ryan's last name instead of C for my last name, even though the perscription code is C. OMG I just wanted to tell her to STFU because I DON'T CARE I just want my DRUGS! lol Then she leans in all serious and puts a hand on my should and said "I just want you to know this has nothing to do with you." :rofl1: I was like lady, you need to stop dipping into the drugs you are giving out!

Buuuut it's the closest and I only have to pick it up every other month so whatevs.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Walmart pharmacy pissed me off once and for all when I had to get Morgan antibiotics right after getting out of the er with a BAD ear infection and they took almost a HOUR to fill it when they were DEAD then took 20 minutes trying to find medicine spoons for him OH and mixing the flavoring in since they didnt ask before they mixed it and I didnt know to tell them. Poor guy was sick in pain and grumpy. Then got a attitude when I said NO i dont need to to explain it to me again I KNOW how to use a god **** antibiotic just bag it. Oh and asked me if I could keep him from screaming randomly because other people didnt want to hear it.

ACooper

We don't use cvs. I find their price on most anything is unacceptable....due to their 24 hour status I'm sure.

I generally don't just fill a script....I grab milk, or juice....maybe some soaps or shampoos, cosmetics, etc while I'm waiting, so general store pricing matters a lot to me.

I thought of giving kroger a chance, and I will if I have to leave walgreens again, lol

Members online

No members online now.