Sneaky Bad Mary!!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
She tried to trick me! I fed her and Victor at the same time. Victor eats one or two bites and has to go out before he can finish..of course Hoover mary has already inhaled her dinner. She was on the living room rug when i opened the door. I said "do you have to go out Mary?" and she gave me the big sad eyes that say "please don't ask me to go out..i am really tired" then layed her head down. I almost closed the door when i thought "you witch!" i opened the door and she had already bee-lined for the rest of his food......shame oh shame oh shame on her! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Mom says it must be terrible awful to be soo hungry. YEt she certainly isn't under weight. Zoom knows how badly mary zones in on anyone with treats at the dog park.
Sneaky is inexcusable tho..show some discipline dog..have some class..sheeeeeeeesh

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Sawyer and other toys, Mary and my treats...it's all the same.

Random side note: My brother just called to tell my mom that his base is now under mandatory lock down. I totally forgot that Hurricane Ophelia is aimed right at the part of N. Carolina my brother is stationed in... *gulp*

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh Mary has put in her dues and I say go for it Mary!!!!! Mary will definitely keep you on your toes!

Members online

No members online now.