2 Week Old Bullmastiff Pups

http://www.thisisnottingham.co.uk/d...tentPK=20444186&folderPk=78486&pNodeId=133951

This is awful. I really hope they get some help...just another reason why people shouldn't breed from their dogs just because they think it'll be easy cash!

And the bitch was only 2yrs old...far too young IMO :(

This part upset me the most:

"Another is clearly not well but we can't afford to have her looked at by a vet"

:yikes:

ACooper

They expected the male (sire) to step in and be a surrogate mother? How inexperienced these people must be.........I mean come on, how often does a male even WANT to be around a bunch of nagging pups? Very rarely, that is for sure.

I hope these pups get well, find good homes, and get NEUTERED so they don't have to live through this crap when they get older.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
slow news day?
This is sad but I don't know that it's newspaper worthy...sadly puppy loss/ dam loss happens even to experienced breeders at times. Maybe I should post in the newspaper next time to suck money out of people for my own self created bills...ay ay ay.

Tenebrion

Sadly, i know far too many backyard mill's that think they're breeders that this stuff happens to far too often... Hell, brute's from one, though they'll claim to be breeders... i got him for free thank goodness... I can only imagine what would happen if someone else got him.

I wish people would stop thinking that every bad thing in their life is a great way to squeeze money out of people... Only thing i thought of through the entire article was "poor dogs..." sad, but i don't think they really cared for the dogs... Each paycheck we put away like 50$ just in case something happens to the animals... I would imagine "professional" breeders would have a savings or some sort of back-up ready for emergencies.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
slow news day?
This is sad but I don't know that it's newspaper worthy...sadly puppy loss/ dam loss happens even to experienced breeders at times. Maybe I should post in the newspaper next time to suck money out of people for my own self created bills...ay ay ay.
It's the UK - local papers are full of local stuff.... a lot of it personal stories and events... especially if you live in particular places.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
slow news day?
Last time I checked local papers were allowed to print any stories of interet in their area. I know mine does.

Onto the article. Those poor dogs. Really, that is all I can say.

Members online