Meet Nina and Logan

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Dakotah, I know it's your dad's choice ultimately, but I really think raising only one puppy at a time is a good idea.

Perhaps if your dad wants another puppy in a few months, one Nina is housetrained and settled in, that would even be better than raising littermates.

Either way, good luck
I agree.
He was talking to me about giving Logan to that little boy and his mom, and me rasing Nina. And him getting an older dog (2+ years) in a few months or when Jet passes, in a few a years.
So we'll just see.
It is my dad's choice so i'll let him make it.

(I hope no more flaming will come out of this.)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I think that might be a really good thing for you guys. One puppy is way easier then two. :)

Maybe, just in case, they could make an agreement with you guys that if for any reason they want/need to get rid of the pup/dog they will not drop it off at a shelter? But I don't know how much work you'll want to put into that. Taking back an untrained older puppy is hard! lol But, just a thought so the dog doesn't (hopefully) end up in a shelter :)

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I think that might be a really good thing for you guys. One puppy is way easier then two. :)

Maybe, just in case, they could make an agreement with you guys that if for any reason they want/need to get rid of the pup/dog they will not drop it off at a shelter? But I don't know how much work you'll want to put into that. Taking back an untrained older puppy is hard! lol But, just a thought so the dog doesn't (hopefully) end up in a shelter :)
thanks. I will consider your siggestion.

Also, do you have a dog or are you getting one???
I get so confused on who has dogs and who is getting them. :lol-sign:

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I agree, BB. :) One pup is definitely easier than two. And if your dad would like a traveling buddy, a more relaxed dog (compared to Heeler) would probably do better :) Traveling buddys are awesome though, my grandmother has a Lab that goes everywhere with her in the car and LOVES it.

But I hope everything works out!

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
thanks. I will consider your siggestion.

Also, do you have a dog or are you getting one???
I get so confused on who has dogs and who is getting them. :lol-sign:
No I don't. I'm not mad, but could you please stop asking me that?

*Edit* there, I put it in my siggy so everyone knows. No dog.

Members online

No members online now.